Wednesday, March 01, 2006

www.answerology.com


Anonymous from friends?
I was unsure about how to proceed with a social engagement while sick, and I asked answerology.com. With in two hours, six people had replied with solutions to my dilemma. Real people had emailed back to my inquiry on the site! Real people, I don’t know where, probably at their desks somewhere…looking for something to do. Brilliant.
While my question was about dating, most other peoples aren’t. The woman featured this morning was asking what the average cost of dry cleaning a comforter should be. This site is amazing. Extremely responsive anonymous advice. Who needs friends anyway?

1 Comments:

Blogger NYCk said...

i usually just use the magic 8 ball.

"not likely"
"the outlook is good"
"definitely"

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home